Application for Graduate Cohort Admission
|New Users / Returning Users CLICK HERE to setup or return to your account for this form. Creating an account enables you to return to this form and your submitted results. An account will also enable you to partially complete this form and return later to finish the form. The account you establish is only for this form.
International Mailing Address (If Different from Above)
* Are you bringing a spouse to this country?
* Are you bringing dependents to this country?
Date of Birth
(mm dd yyyy)
* Traditional Cohort Format
* Anticipated Start Date (Face-to-Face Cohort)
* Anticipated Start Date (Traditional Face-to-Face Cohort)
* Anticipated Doctoral Start Date (Face-to-Face Cohort)
* Anticipated Start Date (Online Cohort)
* Anticipated Doctoral Start Date (Online Cohort)
* Anticipated Start Date (SAIL Student)
* Summer 2015 River Forest Traditional Programs
* Fall 2015 River Forest Traditional Programs
Note: Please call 708-957-5994 for Educational Technology Program Locations
* Do you hold a valid teaching certificate?
For Masters Completion Students: Please include all schools attended whether or not you obtained a degree.
Only include colleges and universities in which a degree was conferred.
Please list all previous colleges and universities which you attended starting with the most recent. Note your field of study, dates attended as well as any degrees earned.
Official sealed transcripts are required from each college or university listed below.
List professional experience relevant to your program, starting with the most recent first.
Please provide us with some additional information about yourself and your family.
Are you Hispanic or Latino?
* Are you? (Check all that apply)
* Have you attended Concordia University Chicago before?
* Military Information - are you
* Do you plan to use military benefits at Concordia Chicago?
* Do you have any relative(s) who attend(ed) Concordia University Chicago (formerly Concordia University, River Forest)?
* Will you be applying for Financial Aid?
As a student of Concordia University Chicago, and a member of the larger society, I pledge to uphold an academic honor code that supports serving and leading with strong personal integrity. Specifically this includes not cheating or using inappropriate or dishonest means in the completion of academic requirements. This also includes not giving unauthorized assistance to others. I understand that it is my responsibility to comply with this honor system.
I understand that Concordia University's official policies and procedures are published in the Graduate Catalog. I understand and agree that these policies and procedures may be revised during my enrollment at Concordia University Chicago. I agree that I am responsible for reviewing and abiding by these policies and procedures.
I verify that the information provided on this application is true and correct. I understand that the falsification or withholding of any information in regard to this application may result in loss of credit and dismissal from the institution.
* Indicates Response Required